Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My most memorable experience



Hello!!!My most memorable experience is when my whole family went to cameron highlands.We went there about 2006.We got free strawberries![yay for me!]Oh and we also have strawberry tea.Cameron highlands is famous for strawberries.It is deffinitely amazing there.It is also really cold because i went there during the december.^_^And the other one was when i was in china.Too Bad my father couldn't come as he could not take leave from work.It was around 2007 December too.But this time,three of my aunty came along with my mother and me.The aunty who came were the first,second.third and the rest didn't follow and my uncle was working so couldn't all these aunty are from my mother's side as my fathers side ones are very busy.[Busy as a bee][*_*:(]But something happned to my third aunty[who is half blind]When the tour guide was telling us the time to assemble,my third aunt wondered off on her own after she climb the flight of stairs she didnt know the entrance was a rotating door,she just went in.In the end, the rotating door hit my aunt and she fell down the flight of stairs luckily she didn't hit her head[FYI:I didn't know at all]FYI means for your information I feel really bad about her falling down.I ask her if she had any injuiry I felt relieved when she said she doesn't have.[im not sure if she's telling the truth u noe adults they dont want u to worry]Well i guess thats the end of my sharing then Bye!^_^


1 comment:

  1. Hi Zi Yin, That was a good effort you put into your writing. However, a few things to note. For Personal Recounts, you write only about one main event (for your case, you wrote about your trip to Malaysia and China - just choose one most memorable one). Do remember to leave a space after your punctuations, and watch out for the caps after your period or fullstop. ~Mr. Ng

    ReplyDelete